Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-09-26 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Company A reputable corporate bank is expanding their Hong Kong team. They are seeking for a passionate Accountant who has got solid experience with banking background to join their team.
This position will report to a Senior Accountant
- Handle daily BAU including routine accounts receivable / accounts payable, filing & general accounting duties
- Prepare journal voucher & perform data entries
- Process accurate & timely payments, e.g. cheques, demand drafts, telegraph transfer & internal banking payment
- Support month end closing & assist in monthly reporting
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement & answer queries on open positions
- Answer queries related to vendor invoice & expenses from both internal employees & vendor regarding payment status
- To assist senior accountant on ad-hoc projects & assignments
- 2-4 years working experience with Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline or qualified accountants
- Independent and strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate across functional disciplines
- Experience with using Flex is a plus
- Proficiency in PC technology, Excel & Word
- Immediately Available is a plus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shirley.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.