Digital Finance Lead
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 02 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Role Overview: The digital finance lead will be responsible for managing and improving financial control, reporting and forecasting, driving accountability and improving return on investment in Digital. This is a 6-month contract with a global bank.
- managing and improving financial control, reporting and forecast
- Financial Assurance, Insight and Analysis
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Funding Allocation – Forecasting and Actual
- Cost Control and Optimisation
- Expense and Invoice Management
- Financial Tracking and Reporting
- Market Charge backs
- Strategic and innovative approach to delivery, comfortable with a high level of ambiguity prepared to relentlessly drive through extensive change to an aggressive time line.
- Willingness to challenge existing financial practices bringing forward solutions to improve performance.
- Experience leading and working in a Business / Technology Finance role preferably in a large corporate.
- An ability to carefully balance flexible financial frameworks while still ensuring the right level of control and protection for the organisation.
- Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills, including creating narratives to support financial reporting materials.
- Useful to have experience of working in agile development environments with cross functional teams.
- Experience managing teams to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Accountancy qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with relevant practical finance experience.
- Proven planning and prioritising skills.
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen.
- Good understanding of Digital businesses and the Asia Pacific financial technology landscape.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable.
This is a leading bank with a strong global presence.