Finance Business Partner
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Elise Mak
Date posted 24 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
As a trusted advisor to the management team, you will provide exceptional financial planning, information and analysis in support of an ambitious plan for business growth. As an experienced Finance representative you will act on behalf of the Head of Finance, in building strong alignment with the business and ensuring consistency to company global financial strategy and procedures.
with the business and ensuring consistency to company global financial strategy and procedures.
- The Finance Business Partner will provide recommendations for key business decisions to the Head of Finance and General Manager
- The Finance Business Partner will make regular decisions in support of business needs in line with existing policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships at all levels across the business
- Establish trust with stakeholders to ensure that you have a “seat at the table” in critical discussions impacting the business
- Ensure that performance information is fit for use and delivered in a timely manner. This will involve working collegiately with shared service functions, colleagues, and other sources across the business
- Support the management team in the development of appropriate performance indicators and regular reporting
- Develop robust and supportable forecasting for the business, feeding in to Global monthly forecast and annual planning processes
- Provide financial advice for operational business decisions
- Deliver insights and recommendations regarding business performance to the Business Unit Finance Director
- Act as Finance lead on business cases, development and transformation projects impacting the Business Unit
- Ability to work effectively across teams, bridging the gap between financial and non-financial understanding
- Post graduate qualification / Membership of recognised professional body
- Relevant tertiary degree attained
- Strong academic history
- Experienced professional with relevant transferable skills gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations
- Demonstrated high calibre financial understanding and capability, with a clear commercial awareness
- A track record of personal and career growth through exceeding expectations and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with a proven ability to bridge financial knowledge-gaps
- Strong stakeholder management experience, building and strengthening relationships within the business at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to identify business drivers and apply those drivers to effectively project business performance
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop business performance reporting on financial and non-financial data, providing clear and insightful information for decision making
- Adaptable to business change and a fast paced environment with a growth agenda
- Proven initiative and desire to contribute beyond the core expectations of the role
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Team player
- Organises own workload effectively
- Willing to provide support, advice, and assistance in the development of colleagues.
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in insurance or financial services will be viewed favourably, however is not essential for candidates able to demonstrate sufficient understanding and transferability.
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.