Strategy Director - Leading Asset Manager and Owner
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Tung
Date posted 18 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/corporate-finance-m-and-a 2022-11-18 2023-01-17 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally leading financial institution is seeking a Director grade candidate to join their Strategy Team on the ground in Hong Kong.
- Lead and manage strategic and inorganic projects
- Support and drive potential M&A deals or projects that would bring value to the firm
- Enhance and develop shareholder structures for the Firm's joint ventures in the sector. Work along with senior management to resolve issues on a shareholder level for the JVs
- Work closely with the Head of M&A to support and advise on target screening, due diligence and communications with various stakeholders to get supports and approval
- Deep experience in managing strategic and inorganic projects
- Familiar with rules for listing and takeover (investment banking background is highly preferred)
- Strong leadership skills with great communication and presentation skills
- Sharp commercial acumen and analytics skills
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 November 2022An international leading platform hedge fund is seeking an experienced Regional Macro Portfolio Manager with at least 8 years of experience to joining their open-minded and elite team on the ground in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 November 2022The role will be reporting to the chief auditor, managing a team of experienced IT audit professionals across Asia.