IBD VP/Director, TMT Sector Coverage
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Tung
Date posted 11 July 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/corporate-finance-m-and-a 2022-07-11 2022-09-09 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Japanese Bank is seeking a TMT IBD VP/Director with 6+ years of experience to join their team on the ground in Hong Kong.
- Drive origination and execution of high-value, complex financing mandates for priority sector clients
- Support client tiering/prioritisation, develop regular and appropriate calling approach for clients, on-boarding new clients in conjunction with country Global Corporate (GC) Heads
- Idea-generation alongside Product Offices / in-country coverage counterparts. Provide support as well as directly engage senior client levels with share-of-mind dialogues
- Develop frameworks / thematics to effectively support the credit monitoring of portfolio, identify key winners/losers in respective sub-segments
- Provide effective oversight to junior bankers on client pitches, modelling, etc
- Link with partners globally to facilitate information, pre-emptive ideas generations and deliver solutions and global best practices to the clients
- Undergraduate/Master degree from leading universities
- Fluent Mandarin skills, and comfort with business origination in Greater China
- Proven track record of 6+ years’ experience as a member of frontline and deal teams at leading Banks, with demonstrable expertise developed into TMT-linked subsegments
- Precedent experience in successfully leading the identification, structuring and execution of strategic financing transactions. Practical knowledge of Asian corporate/sponsor M&A financing landscape and comfort applying sectoral insights towards cross-product solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Ability to network and collaborate across internal departments both regionally and globally in order to coordinate transactions across different branches, departments and Tokyo HQ
- Robust credit base with strong financial analysis/modelling skills
- Practical, current knowledge of the financing and credit markets in Asia, especially as they apply to Technology sub-segments
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 June 2022You will be joining the insurance audit team in a large banking group working alongside a team of professionals.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 June 2022We are hiring for a well established Chiense bank in their IT audit team. They welcome candidates coming from Big 4, FI or non FI IT audit or IT risk backgrounds.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 July 2022A globally leading multi-asset hedge fund is looking for an Execution Trader to join their growing team on the ground in Hong Kong working with a global Star Portfolio Manager investing in L/S Equities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund with USD4bn+ AUM is looking to add an Equity Derivatives Portfolio Manager to join their Hong Kong / Singapore office. Relocation Provided.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund with USD4bn AUM is looking to add a Korea Macro Portfolio Manager to join their Hong Kong / Singapore office. Relocation Provided.