IPO Risk Administrator
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-07-18 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The Analyst/Associate of the investment banking division will be responsible for IPO due diligence, risk control and compliance issues. This is a new headcount for an expanding team with a renowned investment bank. This is a 12-month contract with possibility of further extensions.
- Assist with Hong Kong sponsorship initial public offers - HK IPO
- Work with Hong Kong deal teams to ensure all due diligence records and deal documentations are complete
- Support in implementation of Asia Pacific IBD risk and controls
- Assist to implementation of Asia Pacific IBD senior management initiatives
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or law from well-recognised university
- Minimum two years of work experience on Hong Kong IPO is preferred
- Highly organised, effective time management and attention to details
- Proficient at navigating and master files, spreadsheets and documents
- Excellent communication skills, especially in English; ideally ability to speak Mandarin (not mandatory)
This is a renowned investment bank with a strong global presence.