Project Finance - Marketing Leading MNC
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-06 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is a industry leader and looking for Corporate Finance/ Finance Project Professional to join the expanding team - Up to 40K
- Assist Project Development teams within the Asia region in all financial aspects of projects in their development stage
- Build and review financial models.
- Lead the process of due diligence (outsourced to transaction services firms) in case of acquisition.
- Analyse risks associated with a new project, including but not limited to operational (construction and operation), financial credit default, currency, interest rates risks
- Review projects’ contractual documentation (share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement, service agreement and financing documentation) and co-draft finance related provisions.
- Draft investment memorandums and presentation for the Group’s Investment Committee
- Ensure projects’ compliance with Group’s rules in terms of project returns and risks allocation
- Assist the Financial controllers in the projects’ set up and performance follow-up.
- Interact with financial advisors/consultants upon necessity.
- Good understanding of IFRS GAAP and solid Excel modelling skills
- Experience in negotiations would be a plus
- Preliminary knowledge of Corporate tax and Business contracts
- Good communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin
- Dynamic and outgoing personality with positive working attitude
- Ready to travel to support projects in the region
- Ability to work independently and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
If you would like to apply for this Project Finance Manager role or find out more, please contact Kaylen Chan at Robert Walters on Kaylen.Chan@robertwalters.com.hk or call +852 2161 9454 quoting the Job Reference KCB/819990. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Find out more Commerce Finance job opportunities or information, visit our website www.robertwalters.com.hk.