VP, M&A, Bulge Bracket US Bank
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Humphrey Wilson
Date posted 16 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading US Investment Bank is seeking to recruit an M&A VP.
- Supervise department in consultation of Head of M&A and market services to potential clients
- Develop deal flow and manage business directions and client relationships
- Conduct project management (pre and post) as project manager
- Conduct quality control on service provided to clients / supervise Analysts & Associates
- Have worked for an M&A department in a major bank.
- Have extensive deal execution experience as a project manager (or a deal team leader) in M&A deals and be capable of completing transactions.
- Should have certain client base, PE fund or investment bank network in Asia Pacific, which can potentially bring some M&A opportunities for clients.
- Experience in working on MNC deals.
- Fluent on a native level in English and Mandarin
- Good negotiation capability