DCM Associate - Bulge Bracket Bank (Native Mandarin)
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Humphrey Wilson
Date posted 16 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Overview The Bank’s DCM team is seeking an experienced native Mandarin speaking Associate. The Hong Kong DCM group counts among its clients a wide variety of clients at every stage of the corporate lifecycle. The group originates and structures corporate debt issuance and executes risk and liability management transactions. DCM provides broad expertise and execution experience in corporate, financial and sovereign bonds, private placements, asset backed products, public convertible and exchangeable bonds and OTC equity financing.
The DCM Associate will be a key player in the execution of the Firm's business in the Hong Kong office. The Associate will leverage upon past investment banking or related experience to enhance the Firm's DCM capabilities and contribute to building the bank’s franchise and reputation in the marketplace.
- Manage legal documentation process for both secured and unsecured issuers. This includes:
- Working with issuers to update legal documents/PPMs for existing clients
- Working with clients, DCM and legal to facilitate the documentation process for new clients
- Manage and organize document retention for all commercial paper programs
- Produce and maintain various business reports (performance analysis, investor ranking etc.)
- Work with Compliance on various projects to ensure the business is following required protocols.
- Undergraduate degree
- 2 - 4 years previous Investment Banking experience is required or 1 year as an Associate.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Strong financial modelling/valuation and analytical skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Comfort in and commitment to strong teamwork environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Native Mandarin and Fluent English essential
f you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Humphrey Wilson at Robert Walters on +852 2103 5372 or Humphrey.Wilson@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference GWI/641780.