Insurance M&A VP, Insurance Brokering Insitution
Salary Discretionary bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Mirjam Gustafsson
Date posted 17 February 2017
My client, a global insurance broking firm, is looking for junior VP or senior Associate to join their regional M&A team based in Hong Kong.
- Research and analyse the insurance industry including: life insurance companies or General insurance comapnies
- Indentify appropriate strategic and financial buyers and sellers
- Manage and execute due diligence, draft proposal materials and transaction confidential information memos and presentations
- Oversee the junior members of the team as well as training
- 5-7 years of FIG/Insurance related M&A experience either from an investment bank or in-house M&A team
- Strong execution skills as well as in depth insurance industry knowledge
- Good teamplayer
- Fluent English
About the Firm: A leading global Insurance Broking and Risk Consultancy firm. They offer their clients the full suite of insurance related products including acturarial services as well as corporate finance products.