Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tammy Lam
Date posted 17 January 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-01-17 2023-02-16 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for CDD talents to join their team. Candidates with strong KYC/CDD knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly sought after.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to ensure full compliance with AML/ KYC related policies and regulatory requirements / expectations
- Manage CDD reviews and onboarding requests to ensure timely completion
- Maintain high standard of excellence in handling internal and external customer queries
- Keep abreast of local and global AML / CFT developments
- Other ad hoc assigned by the management
- Degree in Business Administration/ Finance or related discipline with minimum 3 years experiences in CDD/KYC or risk & control related experience
- Strong understanding in regulatory frameworks related to AML and sanctions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and writing in both Cantonese and English
- Strong sense of risk awareness, knowledge of business environment and industry developments within the Asia Pacific region
Our client is a top tier global bank.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023Role Overview: The regulatory reporting assistant manager/manager (depending on years of experience) will be supporting the senior manager to handle HKMA returns. The hiring firm is a global corporate bank, the incumbent will be hired on a 1-year contract directly employed by the bank with attractive package and benefits (including work from home arrangement). Big 4 candidates with financial services client base are welcome to apply.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: The tax analyst will be responsible for FATCA and CRS reporting with the help of external advisor. This is a 9 month contract directly employed by renowned asset management firm, there is a possibility of conversion to permanent headcount.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Role Overview: The leading company is seeking for a native Mandarin speaker for Client Solution Team to handle client's transactional enquiries complains and market news sourcing. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading bank.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Role Overview: The tax analyst will be responsible for FATCA and CRS reporting with the help of external advisor. This is a 9 month contract with a renowned asset management firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 January 2023Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for several stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with strong regulatory reporting knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly shortafter.