KYC Manager(Corporate Banking)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tammy Lam
Date posted 14 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-11-16 2022-12-14 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: This renowned corporate banking is seeking for a KYC Manager to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits and a vision to convert into a permanent staff.
- Act as a checker role to review applications and be point of contact with relevant stakeholders if necessary
- Carry out CDD review by reviewing completeness and ensure the validity of related documents of risk assessment
- Liaise with stakeholders, operations, compliance on new client applications
- Review and ask for approvals under company’s regulations
- Escalate suspicious transactions identified to relevant personnel when applicable
- Other ad-hoc assigned by the management
- Degree in Business Administration/ Finance or related discipline
- 5 - 8 years of experience in banking focusing on KYC, CDD or client onboarding
- Strong understanding in end-to-end KYC review and CDD requirements for client onboarding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and writing in both Cantonese and English
- Detail minded and organized, positive work attitude and willing to learn
Our client is a leading regional bank that works closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 December 2022In the regional credit risk team, you will be reporting to the team leader who also looks after other types of risks, with a focus on reviewing the processes and controls in relation to the wholesale lending and credit risk management in the 2nd LOD.
Salary: attractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 November 2022Role Overview: This role will focus on corporate bank clients. It is a new headcount with an initial 1-year contract duration and high conversion to permanent staff.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022We are hiring for a global bank in their IT audit team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022Reporting to the CEO and CRO, the role will be supervising a small team of credit risk responsible for the credit risk management for the security brokerage firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022Reporting to the regional team head, you will be responsible for building the credit models.