Customer Propositions Officer (1 year)
Salary HKD15,000 - HKD20,000 per month + 10% bonus
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tara Lam
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2019-12-20 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading bank is looking for a Customer Propositions Officer role. W are looking for candidates with combination of experience in Retail banking, sales and marketing. Candidates with product knowledge and out going personality who are keen to develop in banking would be considered a good fit for the role. This is a 12 months contract with bonus. Please apply if you are keen to know more!
- Generate new ideas and formulate business strategies on cross border business
- Plan and execute cross border projects and campaigns to enhance awareness and broaden customer base
- Keep abreast of market trend and identify business opportunities
- Assist Section Head of Customer Propositions to develop and drive differentiated customer proposition of designated Retail Banking and Wealth Management customer segment by defining the types of services, delivery channels, product & pricing.
- Monitor the segment portfolio and identify appropriate portfolio action to specific segments to enhance the product penetration and profitability for designated segment
- Collaborate with different business units to develop product bundles and lead cross-business taskforce team to drive proposition-led wealth management marketing programs and work out the end-to-end service hourney.
- Adopt customer journey design in the development of customer solutions offerings aligned to customer needs
- Liaise with related departments, branches, call centre, digital banking to ensure the proposition is properly delivered to customers
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other bachelor degrees
- 1 year+ in retail banking and marketing / sales experience is preferred
- Freshgrads with internship experience are also welcomed
- Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong Self-motivation with good project management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes