Digital Payment Products Director
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum
Consultant Kristen Carusos
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 financial-services Admiralty Central and Western District HK HKD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in Hong Kong, the Director, Digital Payment Products will serve as subject matter expert to all emerging digital payment initiatives, including those focused on removing friction from the shopping experience, providing increased security through tokenisation, and adding value to cardholders to ensure the Company provide the very best payment experience online. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for go-to-market, solution design and commercialisation of NFC and/or QR-based solutions to serve new markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of emerging payments proposition, from conception through to deployment with payment enablers, issuers, acquirers and merchants.He or she will define the secure emerging payments roadmap, engage and organise the necessary regional and global resources, and manage the resulting work streams in order to deliver capabilities in Hong Kong and Macau. As this role is required to work across the business extensively, he or she must demonstrate the ability to navigate complex, matrix environment.
- As the subject matter expert for the Company’s emerging digital payments products, will respond to and lead product requirements gathering and solution discovery discussions with clients and partners (issuers, acquirers, merchants, payment service providers)
- Develop go-to-market strategies that drive the roll-out and adoption of new capabilities.
- Develop and own the digital payments product roadmap – this requires to work through dependencies with key stakeholders across the organisation and to define product initiatives for new features and the optimisation of existing ones
- Integrate product performance data, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, in order to drive prioritisation of product initiatives;
- End-to-end responsibility for product initiatives in your domain, from strategy, through to deployment.
- ‘Own’ the product performance – track and analyse metrics and industry benchmarks, publish reports on product performance, and identify trends and risks/opportunities for both the short and long term
- 8+ years’ experience in digital product management or financial services, with a background in the retail banking, cards and payments domain
- Can point to a record of individual technical achievement in digital products, eCommerce, and/or retail payments (leading projects, developing new solutions, or market launches)
- Expertise in defining business requirements, leading workshops and discovery sessions
- Demonstrated experience in improving product performance through the use of data, metrics, and customer insights
- Experience bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model
- Thorough understanding of digital and mobile payments, as well as payment innovation in the North Asia context
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends
- Team player with excellent relationship management
- Tertiary degree in Computer Science, Business Management or a comparable field of study