Customer Service Manager (insurance background)
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month + + attractive benefits
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Regan Lo
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-03-28 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Job overview: The Customer Care Manager is responsible to train junior colleagues and resolve customers' complaints.
- Offer guidance and advice to junior staff on resolving customer complaints
- Manage the investigation and resolution of complaints
- Ensure customer complaints are escalated to internal colleagues or regulatory bodies or HSBC
- Champion the sharing of experiences with concerned stakeholders to improve customer experiences
- Ensure that the team adhere to prevailing data standards, policies and regulations as well as meeting the SLAs and KPIs.
- Analyse customer complaints, identify areas for enhancing service quality in view of customer experience
- Help to develop an automated process to manage the complaints process including accurate and timely reporting
- Work with the team to develop the Customer Complaints manual which outlines processes, frameworks and procedures to guide staff in the management of complaints and ensure complaint management standardisation.
- 4-6 years experience of customer complaint handling
- Strong negotiation, influencing and interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Sound operational and system process study experience and strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and good logical process thinking
- Self- motivated, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Confident to interact with cross functional teams independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Totally customer-focused mindset and good commercial orientation
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Our client is a leading finance institutional around the globe.