Manager/ VP settlement Operation – Retail Bank
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 21 February 20192019-03-21 2019-04-22 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is setting up their digital banking operations team and looking for operations professionals candidate to join the team.
• You will be an important member of the squad team to support the infrastructure and process of the payment service for the virtual bank, which includes the digital-only domestic inter-bank fund transfer and the international payment platform.
• will oversee daily treasury operation/ settlement with sound knowledge of SWIFT and RTGS
• will oversee various bank office and support functions including e-banking operations, account operations and services, loans operations and payment services. implement operational policies and ensure they are in compliance with internal and external regulations and policies.
• You will assist the building and manage the control process in accordance with the internal and external policies & regulations, which includes the sanctions and related screening, daily monitoring and exceptions handling mechanism.
• You need to develop effective relationship, work closely with the business and functional stakeholders to deliver the team and Bank’s strategy.
• You will have minimum 5 years relevant experience in the banking operations services
• You must have solid knowledge with bank operations and related settlement systems and payment process
• Ideally you will have retail banking background and/or experience in cash management, experience in connecting and interacting with the key local clearing organisation(s) is highly preferred.
• You must be very hands-on to take up responsibility and solve problem for the team, and actively support your supervisor.
• You must have proven experience and capabilities in overseeing and mitigating operational risk, and drive control activities; be able to attend to imminent operational issues around the clock, both within and after office hours.
• You must have open mindset to embrace the new technologies and the new ways to operate.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Kaylen Chan at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9454 or Kaylen.Chan@robertwalters.com.hk