Regional Credit Director
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 31 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A reputable European Bank is looking for a Regional Credit Director
- Responsible for the Asia region Institutional Banking credit risk activities including:
- Management of all aspects of the credit approval process for Asia names
- Liaising between front office and risks in support of credit proposals and business plan development and giving opinions of possible business opportunities
- Monitoring and control of the Group’s exposures in Asia
- Defining and implementing appropriate Credit Risk policies, controls and systems for the activities in Asia Pacific. Governance activities and head office liaison form a key part of the role in support of senior management activities.
- Member of the Credit Risk Committee
- Over 12 years of credit risk management experience including credit risk analysis, business case evaluation, approval process experience.
- Solid knowledge of credit products, derivatives and Specialised Financing structures
- Strong experience of APAC region with focus in China (including regulatory and market domains).
- Solid understanding of good practice quantitative risk measurement tools.
- Ability to lead a team of analysts including work organisation, work review and coaching.