Banking Business Representatives (startup exposure)
Salary + attractive benefits
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Regan Lo
Date posted 12 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Business Representative is expected to contribute in developing the commercial impact and reach of the company's product. This is a 12-month contract with temp-to-perm opportunity.
- Responsible for identification / origination of business opportunities within the Client Portfolio and successfully translate this into revenue by
- appropriately scoping out clients who will be targeted the company's products, and potentially as a referral for complex sales
- Ensuring their products, benefits, positioning and related propositions are well understood and continually refreshed in the respective frontline teams.
- Development of sales approaches based on analytics and other lead generation mechanisms
- Ensure client feedback is routed to product teams for action and prioritisation
- Satisfy queries from clients/frontline in relation to company's products, at the same time ensure optimised handling (leveraging automated service and other method)
- Collaborate closely with frontline teams
- Develop awareness of the Group and Regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with Group standards
- Degree Holder in any discipline.
- Proven 2 – 5 sales experience or banking experience.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in use of Microsoft Software Suite.
- Product knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Our client company is a leading financial institution with a global presence.