Business Development Associate - B2B
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 13 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a Corporate Bank and they are one of the world's most recognised banks. This client has initiated innovative strategies which have bolstered their service coverage. They are now looking for energetic members who are passionate about e-channel to join their team.
- Direct engagement with prospects and clients, or through enabling Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers, Sales Managers and Service Managers etc.
- To achieve team objectives, duties would including: Merchant Acquisition, Merchant Usage, Engagement of E-platform Clients and the frontline, through acting as a source of expert reference, and as part of the mix of distribution of service to those groupings
- Acting as visible advocates of the brand
- Commit with typical KPIs and targets
- Responsible for identification / origination of new business opportunities within the client portfolio and successfully translate this into revenue
- Development of sales approaches based on analytics and other lead generation mechanisms
- Ensure client feedback is routed to product teams for action and prioiritisation
- Identify target customers to increase platform penetration within the portfolio through direct action, RM sales and leveraging campaigns
- Ensure tracking of all sales activities through key metrics, dashboards and linked planning discussions
- Degree Holder in any discipline
- Proven 2 – 5 sales experience (B2B) or banking experience is preferred, non-banking candidate are welcome as well
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Product knowledge a plus
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and passionate about e-channel
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
What you’ll get in return
You'll be offered a very competitive salary whilst joining one of the innovative teams in the reputable Bank. Last but not least, to effectively and quickly maximise your performance, they will provide thorough on the job training.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shirley.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.