Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 03 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Company A reputable multinational bank and they are expanding their Hong Kong team. They are seeking for Data Analyst who is strong in analysis.
- Cooperate and work with all business operation teams for MIS monitoring and data analysis
- Deep dive to end to end business process, analyse with data and feedbacks from the team
- Aim at improving team productivity and efficiency with LEAN process methodology
- Report to the senior management the operations performance and improvement proposals
- Facilitate or drive process improvement workshops/ meetings/ obey as, responsible for preparations including collecting data, feedbacks etc.
- University graduate preferably in business administration, information technology or a similar discipline
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in data management and MIS reporting; operation knowledge is a plus
- Good command of verbal and written English; Mandarin speaking also preferable
- Immediately Available is a plus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shirley.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.