Customer Due Diligence Officer (CDD)
Salary HKD16000 - HKD23000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Tara Lam
Date posted 03 October 2016
The hiring position sits under a growing department under the retail banking branch. The main duty is to conduct AML and Client onboarding checking. Reporting directly to the Manager, this role will work indpendent on cases given. This provide you with an excellent career path in KYC/ Client Onboarding/ AML.
- Perform client profile review, name check and remediation project on new and existing account
- Screening on KYC and CDD related docunmentation
- Follow up on clients with alert on transaction monitoring
- Contacting clients over the phone to collect missing docunmentation and conduct CDD interviews
- Complete the daily works and assignments on timely manner
- Ensure all cases meet the standard and regulation of HKMA and internal compliance.
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Retail Banking / Call Center would be highly preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Retail banking experience is also an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese are required
- Associate Degree or above is required
- Comfortable speaking with clients over the phone
About the organisation:
This position offer excellent opportunity to join one of the biggest banks in Hong Kong in a professional area. This bank is well known for its training, friendly culture and internal career mobility opportunity.
Note: Working hour would be Monday to Friday 8 hour shift (between 8am-10pm, no overnight shift required) + Satursday morning