Private Banking Compliance Manager
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 23 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-23 2022-12-23 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The private banking compliance manager will support the head of private banking compliance on advisory on HKMA and SFC rules, perofr rules analysis and approve new and existing banking products. This is a 1-year contract as the firm is currently obtaining permanent headcount. The incumbent will be given good benefits and employed by the bank.
- advise on regulatory requirements on HKMA and SFC rules and recommend ways to adopt the rules
- perform HKMA and SFC analysis on rules
- review, review and approve of new and existing products and services
- advise, draft and review compliance policies and procedures for Hong Kong business and align it across Asia Pacific
- prepare training materials on compliance topics
- support regulatory compliance management programme
- work with head of compliance Hong Kong on maintaining regulatory relationships
- 4+ years of private banking compliance experience
- knowledge of HKMA and SFC regulations and rules interpretation
- knowledge of private banking products and new product approval
- experience in dealing with regulators and auditors
- fluency in English is a must, Chinese will be an added advantage
- knowledge on investment products, product due diligence and product risk rating
- good intern personal skills
- can-do attitude
This is a global bank headquartered in North America.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 November 2022Our Client is a private equity fund that focuses on ESG investment with SFC 4 and 9 licenses. They are looking for an RO to join their investment team.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 November 2022Role Overview: The Performance Management AVP will be responsible for management reporting and analysis, budget and cost proposals for project. This is a new headcount with a leading bank on a 1-year contract (attractive benefits) and vision to convert into a permanent staff. Candidates with Big 4 background or MNC experience are welcome to apply, applicants must be able to speak Cantonese or Mandarin and read/write Chinese.
Salary: Attractive - 25 days AL, medical, completion bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 November 2022Role Overview: The global investment management firm is seeking for a compliance officer with investment management experience supporting Asia Pacific ex Japan. This is a 6-month contract with 25 days annual leave (pro-rata basis), medical including dependants, wellness benefits and completion bonus.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 October 2022We are hiring for a well-established commercial bank for a team leader to lead the wholesale banking audit team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 October 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team, performing data analytics to assist the risk and compliance functions in an international bank.