Compliance Officer (Investment Management Firm)
Salary Attractive - 25 days AL, medical, completion bonus
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 03 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-03 2022-12-03 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The global investment management firm is seeking for a compliance officer with investment management experience supporting Asia Pacific ex Japan. This is a 6-month contract with 25 days annual leave (pro-rata basis), medical including dependants, wellness benefits and completion bonus.
- help establish and develop existing, new policies and procedures for the business
- drive and guide compliance implementation in regulatory change through Asia Pacific region
- liaise with business on compliance issues
- undertake compliance monitoring
- prepare and update local and regional compliance policies and procedures for Asia Pacific
- deliver compliance training program
- assist with AML and FCC issues, conduct sanctions and PEP screening
- 4 - 8 years of related experience in compliance, preferably in asset management
- knowledge in regulatory regime across APAC
- experience in asset management compliance
- knowledge in alternative asset classes such as real estate, infrastructure and cross border sales and distribution
- good communications in English (Chinese will be a plus, not mandatory)
- good team player
This is an investment management firm with 5000 staff globally.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022Role Overview: The private banking compliance manager will support the head of private banking compliance on advisory on HKMA and SFC rules, perofr rules analysis and approve new and existing banking products. This is a 1-year contract as the firm is currently obtaining permanent headcount. The incumbent will be given good benefits and employed by the bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 October 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team, performing data analytics to assist the risk and compliance functions in an international bank.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 November 2022Role Overview: The Performance Management AVP will be responsible for management reporting and analysis, budget and cost proposals for project. This is a new headcount with a leading bank on a 1-year contract (attractive benefits) and vision to convert into a permanent staff. Candidates with Big 4 background or MNC experience are welcome to apply, applicants must be able to speak Cantonese or Mandarin and read/write Chinese.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 October 2022We are hiring for a well-established commercial bank for a team leader to lead the wholesale banking audit team.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 November 2022A global leading asset management firm with offices all over the world is seeking a Regional Finance AVP with regional corporate accounting experience