Compliance Associate - SFC
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 18 October 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-10-18 2022-12-17 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The compliance senior associate will report into head of legal and compliance to carry out compliance responsibilities such as KYC/CDD, regulatory updates, surveillance monitoring, licensing, and other related tasks. This is a permanent role with supportive manager and attractive benefits.
- be point of contact for SFC regulators
- handle all general licensing matters such as applications, de-registrations and alerts
- help maintain and update internal policies and procedures according to SFC guidelines and business requirements
- carry out KYC, CDD and AML related screen for new clients and periodic reviews
- perform communication monitoring
- keep track and update CPT records
- prepare compliance reports and self assessments
- take minutes and prepare agenda for management meetings
- handle ad hoc related tasks
- bachelor degree in related disciplines
- minimum 2 years of compliance experience in securities industry or SFC regulators
- good knowledge in SFC and SFO guidelines
- good spoken English and Cantonese (ability to read and write Chinese)
- strong analytical skills
- attention to details
This is a leading global financial institution.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 December 2022In the regional credit risk team, you will be reporting to the team leader who also looks after other types of risks, with a focus on reviewing the processes and controls in relation to the wholesale lending and credit risk management in the 2nd LOD.
Salary: attractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 November 2022Role Overview: This role will focus on corporate bank clients. It is a new headcount with an initial 1-year contract duration and high conversion to permanent staff.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022We are hiring for a global bank in their IT audit team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022Reporting to the CEO and CRO, the role will be supervising a small team of credit risk responsible for the credit risk management for the security brokerage firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022Reporting to the regional team head, you will be responsible for building the credit models.