VP, Data Analytics (Risk and Compliance)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 12 October 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-10-12 2022-12-11 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be working in a dynamic regional team, performing data analytics to assist the risk and compliance functions in an international bank.
- Design, develop, implement, optimise and validate models for the analytical works
- Provide analytics to identify new risk trends and risks and recommend model or control
- Promote a culture of data driven decision making, aligning short term decisions and investments with longer term vision and objectivess
- Advise business and senior leaders on regulatory and risk management issues related to applicable models and analytics
- Lead, support and coach a small team of talented data scientists, analysts, engineers and modelers
- Manage relationships with regional and country stakeholders as well as global colleagues
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills to all level of stakeholders
Sound judgment and problem solving skills, ability to think laterally
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex processes and concepts and make decisions and/or comprehensive recommendations across a broad range of subject matter
- Strong coordination and planning skills with the ability to balance short term and long term priorities
- Good understanding of Financial Crime and/or Regulatory Compliance landscape and the related risk governance in a large financial institution
- University graduate with several years of proven and progressive experience in an analytical role, preferably in a financial institution
- While not absolutely required, past experience as a modeler with strong coding skills are desirable
- Proven and solid track record in risk management or project management at a senior level
- Experience as a people manager is a plus
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 December 2022Being in the regional risk team, you will be looking after market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk as well as asset liability management for the insurance business.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 November 2022Role Overview: The client service assistant manager will on financial institution clients on tasks such as daily inquires from clients, account opening, fund onboarding matters, client reporting and performance reporting. This is a brand new headcount on a 1-year contract with vision to go perm. This will be a direct employment with the firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022We are hiring for a well-established commercial bank for a team leader to lead the wholesale banking audit team.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022Role Overview: The private banking compliance manager will support the head of private banking compliance on advisory on HKMA and SFC rules, perofr rules analysis and approve new and existing banking products. This is a 1-year contract as the firm is currently obtaining permanent headcount. The incumbent will be given good benefits and employed by the bank.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 November 2022Role Overview: The Performance Management AVP will be responsible for management reporting and analysis, budget and cost proposals for project. This is a new headcount with a leading bank on a 1-year contract (attractive benefits) and vision to convert into a permanent staff. Candidates with Big 4 background or MNC experience are welcome to apply, applicants must be able to speak Cantonese or Mandarin and read/write Chinese.