Compliance Associate - Securities Firm
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 26 August 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-26 2022-10-25 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The compliance associate will report into head of legal and compliance to carry out compliance responsibilities such as KYC/CDD, regulatory updates, surveillance monitoring, licensing, and other related tasks. This is a permanent role with supportive manager and attractive benefits.
- be point of contact for regulators
- handle all general licensing matters such as applications, de-registrations and alerts
- help maintain and update internal policies and procedures according to SFC guidelines and business requirements
- carry out KYC, CDD and AML related screen for new clients and periodic reviews
- perform communication monitoring
- keep track and update CPT records
- prepare compliance reports and self assessments
- take minutes and prepare agenda for management meetings
- handle ad hoc related tasks
- bachelor degree in related disciplines
- minimum 2 years of compliance experience in securities industry or SFC regulators
- good knowledge in SFC and SFO guidelines
- good spoken English and Cantonese (ability to read and write Chinese)
- strong analytical skills
- attention to details
This is a leading global securities firm.
Salary: FringeLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2022Role Overview: The control room compliance specialist will assist the team on maintenance of restricted list and watch list, barrier crossing requests, pre-deal research publication process, manage potential conflict of interests, and other control room tasks. This is a 9-month contract with vision to extend and convert into a permanent staff as this is a replacement hire.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions in an international investment bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Woring in a small and dynamic regional team, you will be mainly responsible for market risk monitoring, structured trade risk analysis and measurement, and counterparty credit and issuer risk assessment and monitoring.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for all types of Fraud and Financial Crime investigations within the Investigations team, Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM). The unit comprises several teams that conduct complex and serious investigations across all types of fraud and financial crime risk, including AML, Sanctions & Anti-bribery& corruption. This is a 6 months renewable contract with a leading global bank.