APAC Compliance Manager (Non Financial Services)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Johnny Hui
Date posted 09 June 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-06-09 2022-08-08 legal Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a world-renowned multi-national company is looking for their APAC Compliance Manager. Welcome to candidates who are keen explore opportunities outside of the Financial Services space.
- Supporting on the implementation of the Group’s legal and regulatory compliance strategy.
- Maintaining an efficient monitoring of the relevant regional laws and regulations for the topics listed above, to verify that all business components effectively identify and address all relevant legal and regulatory risks.
- Developing/adapting for the region relevant policies and procedures that effectively deal with the requirements for the topics listed above (e.g. Gifting Policy, AML Policy, International Sanctions Policy etc.).
- Working with the learning and development teams on compliance e-Learning modules.
- Maintaining the Group’s Standards of Business Conduct.
- Monitoring implementation of compliance policies and procedures regionally. Working with management, Group Legal and Group Internal Audit to identify areas of non-compliance, and recommend corrective actions and enforcement measures where necessary. Inform management and/or Group Internal Audit to coordinate ad hoc investigations.
- Functional reporting to the Legal & Regulatory Compliance Director on compliance strategy and implementation.
- Bachelor/Master degree in business related disciplines and/or in law.
- 8 years or more of work experience in a similar role (compliance, internal audit, business legal function).
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and facilitating skills, and excellent written skills, including the ability to communicate complex legal issues in simple terms.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve legal issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an overall larger team.
- Dedicated, flexible, curious, pragmatic and autonomous
- Willing to travel
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022This role will sit in an M&A focused, cross-industry pool.
Salary: HKD17,000 - HKD23,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our Client is one of the largest trust companies in HK providing asset servicing for investment funds.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022This role sits under the Prime Brokerage team. A successful candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in trade support/ middle office function.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: Our client is a top-tier corporate bank with a leading global presence. They are looking for KYC junior talent to join their team for a 12-months renewable contract with attractive benefit.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for supporting data analyze, managing datasets and preparing presentation& resports. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.