VP, Regulatory Compliance (HKMA + SFC)
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 08 June 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-06-15 2022-07-08 banking Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The VP, Regulatory Compliance will report into Head of Compliance in Hong Kong by providing support in compliance monitoring and controls of regulatory compliance. This is a 1-year contract direct contract with high possibly to convert into permanent staff. There is good benefits and entitlement to discretionary bonus.
- compliance monitoring and control
- handle all licensing matters in Hong Kong, assist with registration and de-registration as well as upkeep of CPT records
- update and review compliance policies, procedures and guidelines in accordance to regulators, bank's policies and global requirements
- provide compliance training to new joiners and existing employees
- be point of contact to local regulators such as SFC and HKMA and relevant departments to ensure compliance with regulator's requests
- update compliance manual and disseminate relevant information to staff
- ad hoc tasks and projects
- bachelor degree
- 5 or more years of experience in compliance
- sound knowledge in SFC and HKMA regulations
- good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be advantageous but not mandatory
- team player
- high attention to details
- able to work autonomously
This is a global bank based in US.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2022Unique opportunity from a leading global investment bank - you will be responsible to look after funding and cash management across mulitple asset classes regionally and work closely with business stakeholders for their funding needs and the related business initiatives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022We are hiring for a global top tier financial institute for a senior manager to join their regional IT Audit team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022We are hiring for a well established Chiense bank in their IT audit team. They welcome candidates coming from Big 4, FI or non FI IT audit or IT risk backgrounds.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022We are hiring for a global bank for their internal audit team. In the regional team you will be working with experienced professionals covering Asia Pac across different business lines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional credit modelling team reporting to the team leader working closely with local sites.