Deputy Head of Compliance- Foreign Corporate Bank
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global corporate and investment bank which is rapidly growing in Asia. This is a new headcount to be added to the regulatory compliance team for Hong Kong. The role would cover both the corporate and investment banking business. Good work life balance, great people to work with including the front-line staffs and a wider exposure compared to a specialised regulatory compliance job.
Your responsibilities include-
• Providing day to day regulatory compliance advisory to the Hong Kong business
• Ensure that all regulatory issues are timely communicated to local management, supervisory offices and Head Office
• Oversee and handle regulatory examinations
• Answer routine enquires from the regulatory bodies
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Hong Kong regulatory requirements, expectations and industry practices
You will have the following-
• A university graduate in law, accounting, finance and business administration with at least 8 years of relevant compliance experience, preferably with practical experience dealing with Regulators and knowledge of HKMA/SFC regulations
• Experience of management information and reporting processes & frameworks.
• Team player with good organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize to deliver on various projects and assignments.
• Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, good research and analytical skills.