KYC Officer (Private Banking)
Salary HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per month + + attractive benefiit
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Regan Lo
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 18000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Overview: The KYC Officer is expected to support the Private Banking KYC Team in handling of client profiles and system enhance and migration project. This is a 6-month contract with vision to extend.
- Perform KYC review (Source of Wealth/Fund review) for new account opening, review Account Opening Document for completeness and compliance with KYC, CDD requirements and by ensuring that the necessary approvals have been obtained prior to passing for processing by Operations.
- Report any CDD exceptions identified to Compliance and Department Head and escalate in accordance with established procedures.
- Being focal point to consolidate the AOD and CDD commentary for new AOD to Front Office.
- Conduct and coordinate Periodic Review (PR) on SDD and EDD cases and follow up on exceptional items until resolution and complete it within the defined period.
- Assist Department Head in ad hoc projects from time to time.
- Good communication in English and Chinese is a must (both written and spoken)
- Year of experience in the PB KYC/AML: 2 – 5 years
- Flexible attitude to work and ability to think outside the box
- Experience working on workflow based systems or within a service level based environment
- Ability to understand risk and compliance obligations
Our client is a regional bank with a major presence