AML Manager (12-month contract)
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per month + + attractive benefits
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Regan Lo
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-01 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Overview: Support compliance work for the HK division of the Bank's Group, maintain an effective compliance and control system, administrate all functional documentation and crucial / statutory records, guide Compliance Officers to conduct compliance programs in all aspects of the organisation to meet the business objectives and legal compliance.
- Coordinate regular trainings related to compliance issues including Money Laundering, Personal Data Protection, etc.
- Maintain an effective compliance and control system by updating directorship and company chart, anti-terrorist financing sanction list, registers of customers’ compliant, JFIU, ICAC, HKPF in compliance with HK Monetary Authority or other statutory requirements.
- Liaise with IT Department on prepare regular PEP report to Compliance Officer.
- Maintain proper filing of updated company policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast with the banking related legislations and other regulations, assist Compliance Officer to identify any compliance risks and measures.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Strictly adhere to the Company policies, procedures and ethical requirements, ensure the operation of daily activities are ethically and legally complied.
- Support and participate in various ad hoc assignments or projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ AML compliance experience in banking industry
- Solid experience in developing AML compliance framework, policies & procedures
- Familiar with local AML laws and HKMA’s AML guidelines and requirements
- Hands-on experience in using AML name-screening and transaction monitoring systems
- Experience in AML-related compliance projects (eg. FATCA and CRS) preferable
Our client is an integrated financial services group serving both corporate and retail clients, with operations in multiple countries worldwide.