Compliance Consultant (Contract to Perm)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-03-31 banking hong kong HK HKD 40000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Report to APAC Regulatory Compliance/Financial Crime Manager in Hong Kong, a top-tier American Bank is looking for regulatory compliance or audit specialists to join their APAC team. You may reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Develop and implement annual compliance testing plan within the bank
- Address regulatory compliance issue by doing validation and assessments, and so to ensure the follow up solution is thorough, sustainable and effective
- Give recommendation and monitor the existing policies, processes and internal control etc. to senior management of regional and U.S.
- Provide compliance and risk expertise to APAC business teams
- University graduate (preferably in Law or Accountancy), professional qualification in CPA/CFA would be an advantage;
- At least 8 years' solid compliance testing experience or audit experience at financial institutions / Big4 professional firms
- Knowledge of U.S. and Asia Pacific regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance or operational risk management industry requirements and practices
- Experience in leading team or supervise team members on job basis
- Well organized, self-motivated and good interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin