AML Compliance Advisory- Team Head- European Private Bank
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD600,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
You will be leading the AML team in this prestigious private bank. You will provide AML advise to the business, manage AML controls for the bank and lead the AML team. You will report into the Regional Head of Compliance.
Your day to day responsibilities include-
- Lead and guide the business on AML issues and queries.
- Oversight the transaction monitoring activities and handle escalations from the juniors
- Provide recommendations on existing and new policies to the senior management
- Lead enterprise wide the AML risk assessment for the bank
- Support and foster a positive compliance culture within the bank
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in AML Compliance advisory with preference on candidates with private banking or wealth management experience
- Strong understanding of the HKMA regulations
- Solid experience in AML and KYC advisory
- Proficient in both English and Cantonese