AML Business Advisory- AVP
Salary HKD400,000 - HKD600,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-01 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is an AML advisory role under the business. Newly created headcount due to expansion and global initiatives. We are looking for a team lead who will be experienced in AML Compliance control and advisory preferably in a global bank.
Your day to day responsibilities would be as follows-
• Advise the business on controls, policies and procedures enhancement from a regulatory compliance perspective
• Handling regulatory and compliance matters from the business as well as compliance counterparts
• Act as key liaison officer with business units and support units to clarify issues arisen from updates in local laws, regulations or market practices. Perform gap analysis and work closely with business units to implement necessary changes/enhancement.
• Conduct regular review and assessment to validate the control effectiveness and evaluate the operation healthiness, risk, compliance, control level and management of AML in business units
• Partner with the business stakeholders to continually conduct root cause analysis and benchmarking to improve our control processes and business operating models
• Conduct end to end review on the business activities and cross functional controls
• A degree holder in Law/Finance/Accounting/Business is preferred
• 5 years’ experience in a Compliance or AML Business advisory position
• In-depth understanding of AML/ FATCA/ CRS legislation and regulation and their commercial impact.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• You should hold a ACAMS or AAMLP certificate