AML/Sanctions Compliance Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 30 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Role Overview: The AML/Sanctions Compliance Contract Manager will assist to review transactions screening and handling sanctions related compliance matters. This is a one-year contract with a leading bank.
- Develop and review AML policies
- Prepare AML reports as required by regulators and banking group
- Review transactions screenings
- Handle sanctions compliance matters
- Manage sanction compliance risk matters and mitigate controls in periodic reviews
- Maintain and updating enhancements for sanctions lists and controls
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Law or related discipline
- At least 3 - 4 years’ experience in banking industry and/or financial regulator with hand-on sanctions compliance experience.
- Practical knowledge of various statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to banking industry and anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing and sanctions
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
This is a leading financial institution with a strong reputation.