Head of Trade Surveillance- APAC- Prestigious Investment Bank
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-09-18 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is partnering with a prestigious global investment bank to hire their Head of Trade Surveillance for the region. This position is based in Hong Kong. This banking brand is world renowned for their innovative and dynamic work environment. The Hong Kong business is among the top revenue generator for them globally.
The incumbent will lead the trade Surveillance and Monitoring team in the region, reporting into the global head of trade surveillance and monitoring.
- Supervise the activities of the trade surveillance and monitoring teams in APAC.
- Interact and build relationships with heads of compliance throughout APAC on surveillance, monitoring and compliance initiatives
- Lead and supervise surveillance projects, as well as oversight the efficiency of present surveillance systems and processes
- Maintain relationships across senior stakeholders, including the regional and global compliance counterparts
- Work with the business leaders to provide guidance, and identify risks and needs concerning surveillance.
- You will have 10 + years of relevant working experience in the financial services industry in Compliance or Internal Audit or with the Regulators
- Strong experience in managing teams regionally and able to lead by example
- Familiar with trade surveillance systems esp. MANTAS
- Excellent knowledge of trade surveillance and monitoring for global markets esp equities
- Analytical mindset with good problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills