Hong Kong Regulatory Compliance- Manager or Senior Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 06 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a global bank with a well-established operation in Hong Kong. This bank is known for their strong compliance culture and team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
They are looking to make a critical hire into their regulatory compliance team to cover the following-
• Providing day to day regulatory compliance advisory to the Hong Kong business
• Ensuring that all regulatory issues are timely communicated to local management, supervisory offices and Head Office
• Handling the regulatory examinations
• Answering routine enquires from HKMA
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of HKMA requirements
You will have the following-
• A university graduate in law, accounting, finance and business administration with at least 3 years of relevant compliance experience, preferably in a bank or regulator with a good knowledge of the HKMA regulations
• Experience of management information and reporting processes would be a good to have
• Team player with good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, good research and analytical skills.