Hong Kong Head of Private Banking Compliance
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 13 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is one of the leading private banks and wealth managers with an extensive investment and corporate banking business globally. This bank is currently hiring for a critical Compliance position- Hong Kong Head of Wealth Management Compliance. This would be a great time to join a bank that is growing with a great international culture.
• You will lead WM Compliance for the bank in Hong Kong
• You will provide advice and guidance to the business in relation to regulatory requirements and banking policies
• You will approve new products in relation to the relevant regulations in Hong Kong
• You will work across the wealth management banking business, supporting on all compliance related issues and deal with the business directly
• You will work on Cross-border issues within wealth management
• You will train/mentor/supervise a group of experienced compliance professionals; with training focused on the bank’s core values and the regulatory requirements
• Minimum of 10 years’ compliance experience in wealth management/private banking
• Highly educated and should be able to speak fluent English
• Strong understanding of private banking business in APAC especially Hong Kong
• Experience in dealing with the local regulators (HKMA, SFC)
• If you are working in private banking or wealth management compliance you should be a good fit if you are looking for a step up, ownership and a good work life balance.