Global Markets- Fixed Income Compliance
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + medical, MPF, insurance
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 15 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A prestigious European bank is looking to hire a senior compliance professional in their global markets compliance team. As the senior market compliance lead you will directly report into the head of compliance. A suitable platform for someone looking for a wider exposure, good work life balance and a team environment.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance based out of Hong Kong, the role is responsible for the following-
1. Handle regulatory enquiries and licensing matters in relation to Global Markets
2. Keep abreast of regulatory developments and provide regulatory updates in relation to Global Markets activities from local and global perspectives
3. Assist in establishing and developing appropriate and effective internal compliance policies and procedures for any new regulatory requirements and business activities in relation to Global Markets activities
4. Develop compliance monitoring programs and conduct regular reviews, ensuring that all compliance policies and procedures and regulatory requirements are adhered to Global Markets activities.
5. Responsible and coordinate on new product approval process in relation to Global Markets activities and follow up on outstanding issues.
You will have the following skills-
1. University Degree in Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance or related discipline.
2. 5 years of Global Markets Compliance experience (fixed income)
3. Solid knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory requirements (HKMA and SFC regulations).
4. Strong English skills including excellent writing skills, with working knowledge of Chinese language is highly preferred