Head of AML/FCC- Global Bank
Salary HKD1,300,000 - HKD1,500,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 25 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong is looking to make a critical hire into their FCC/AML team. This is a Director level role overseeing Hong Kong & China AML programs, managing the team and reporting into the Regional Head of AML. This bank provides a stable environment with exposure to senior stakeholders regionally and globally.
You would be responsible for the following –
• Lead and oversee the bank’s AML/ATF program in Hong Kong and the region; ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Understanding the bank’s risk appetite and risk culture to make sure this is reflected in the day to day activities
• Ensuring the AML program here in Hong Kong reflects the group standard and local regulatory environment thereby working with the business and control group
• Evaluate internal policies and procedures to identify gaps and remediate the same
• Monitor and keep up to date on AML/CFT and sanction laws, regulations and developments;
• Manage the Hong Kong AML team
• Oversight and support to the AML teams in the region
• Bachelors degree in law/accountancy/mathematics
• Minimum of 8 years of AML/financial crime experience and minimum 3 years’ experience working in a regional role
• Strong knowledge of the AML/ATF regulatory requirements.
• Strong communications, analytical and presentation skills
• ACAMS or equivalent certification preferred.
• Experience in managing complex projects and initiatives across different businesses