AML Investigation- Transaction Monitoring Compliance
Salary HKD350,000 - HKD550,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 11 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A global bank with retail, corporate and global markets business is looking to add new headcounts to their AML investigations division. This role investigates suspicious transactions and support the AML compliance initiatives of the bank. This bank has one of the strongest AML team in place with a relatively stable and growing team.
Your primary responsibilities include-
• Performing investigations into any suspicious transactions escalated
• Filing the STR in a timely manner.
• Liaising with the HKMA and law enforcement on AML cases
• Support the head of transaction monitoring on AML compliance issues and AML regulatory developments.
• Provide training and mentoring the junior members in the team
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in transaction monitoring investigations within a bank or regulator or law enforcement.
• Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting or business-related disciplines.
• Certificate in AML or CFT is required
• Knowledge of AML Compliance and relevant regulatory requirements
• Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese