AML Advisory Manager/AVP
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 05 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A major corporate bank with a vast presence in Hong Kong and world-wide is looking to add a manager level experienced professional into their AML advisory team. The role reports into the team head and will be solely focused on AML policies & procedures advisory.
The role will be responsible to:
• Updating and maintaining the AML policies to make sure it is aligned with the local regulatory requirements.
• Advising the business and management on AML and CFT issues
• Ensuring that the AML/CFT related information is well maintained, distributed and duly passed to relevant departments.
• Prepare committee materials and assist meeting arrangement.
• Review and update AML training materials.
Key Requirements for the role:
• Bachelors’ degree is a must, law or accounting major would be desirable
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in in AML compliance with focus on advisory to business
• Strong understanding of Hong Kong AML policies and procedures
• Good command of both spoken English and Chinese
• Team worker, someone who is detailed oriented would be highly desirable