General Compliance Manager, Western Bank
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 28 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, a growing investment and corporate bank, is building out the compliance team. You will be reporting into the experienced Head of Compliance for Greater China and support on all compliance related matters. You will need to have in depth HKMA and SFC regulatory experience and ability to multitask. The bank offers great culture and an international environment.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in implementing and instituting a compliant culture within the bank
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant regulatory changes and implement into the bank's compliance system
- Advise the business as necessary on relevant regulatory matters
- Deliver training as necessary for the bank's employees
- Assist on ad hoc projects and tasks as necessary
- A university degree and at least 5 years of relevant compliance experience in a financial institution
- Experience of management information and reporting processes & frameworks.
- Proven and extensive experience in dealing with HKMA and SFC is required. Experience dealing with the Chinese regulatory authorities an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills