Compliance Manager, Investment and Digital Products
Salary HKD600,000 - HKD800,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 25 January 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading bank in Hong Kong in their growing compliance department. You will be looking after compliance matters for investment products (e.g. funds, bonds, structured, products, FX, etc.). You will need to have strong product knowledge and understanding of the selling process. Experience working with digital initiatives and products for a banking platform is ideal.
- Provide compliance advice to the banking business to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and group standards.
- Study the new regulations / consultation papers issued by regulatory bodies and assist in fostering the compliance culture of the bank.
- Support Global/Regional Compliance Projects.
- Review policies, procedures, materials and product proposals, as well as business initiatives.
- A recognized University degree in Accounting, Law, Risk Management, and/or related discipline.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in compliance, audit or related field, with exposure to retail banking and wealth management services an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of rules, regulations and statutory requirements from Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Securities & Futures Commission, Office of the Commissioner of Insurance and other regulatory bodies.
- Strong self-motivation, with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
- Strong knowledge of investment products (funds, bonds, structured products, FX, etc.)