Compliance Associate, AML and Investigations
Salary HKD250000 - HKD500000 per annum
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 27 February 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well renowned bank in financial crime compliance. As banks are continuing to build up their AML teams, investigation is a key area to develop. I am looking for a proactive individual with strong understanding of the banking environment as well as capacity to build relationships and support a dynamic and emerging business. Investigation and AML experience would be highly preferred.
- Investigate money laundering alerts by collecting, collating and disseminating evidence of any suspicious account activities or irregularities with recommendations for management review
- Assist in preparing suspicious transaction reports and advising frontline business units on suspicious transactions reporting requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of banking operations experience, with relevant exposure to anti-money laundering / compliance / banking regulatory bodies / internal audit / risk management will be highly regarded
- Good knowledge in banking systems and major operations such as remittances and deposit services
- Good command of PC skills and sound knowledge of application software, such as MS Excel
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
About the organization
One of the top local players, our client is on the forefront of understanding compliance and AML needs in this increasingly regulated environment. They are dedicated to growing and training their compliance staff and offer an excellent environment to build a long term career.