AVP, AML Advisory, Top Investment Bank
Salary HKD500000 - HKD700000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 16 September 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading investment bank in their well renowned financial crime department. This role supports the Regional MLRO for Corporate and Investment Banking in Asia. It is focused on AML advisory and assessing AML risk. You will need to be at a manager or AVP level, with at least 3 years of solid AML/financial crime experience covering investment banking products. It is equally important for you to be decisive, inquisitive, and a strong communicator.
- Driving regulatory gap analyses to regularly review and/or update Asia Country AML/CFT Framework programs for regional consistency
- Coordinating and consolidating crucial monthly Management Information reporting for the AML workstream, as well as identifying key AML risk trends where relevant
- Managing and coordinating audits (internal/external) and regulators inquiries and examinations in coordination with Country MLROs
- Reviewing AML risk control and self assessment for Asia
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial crime and Regulatory experience, preferably in Investment Banking and Corporate Banking.
- Strong technical skills in international AML and Sanctions regulations
- Expertise in dealing with the Financial Crime authorities
- Track record in managing Financial Crime projects and audits
About the organization
Our client is dedicated to building a strong compliance department, especially regarding financial crime and AML. They have a recognized Compliance Career Academy and are committed to bringing on exceptional talent and growing their career. This is a very exciting role, and will touch on all topics of financial crime. They have a very positive team culture and approach.