AVP Compliance, Trade Surveillance, Top iBank
Salary HKD600000 - HKD900000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 16 September 2016
Our client, a top European investment bank, is continuing to grow their business as well as their top tier compliance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic compliance team in their growth stage. The ideal candidate will have strong trade surveillance experience covering equities and structured products.
- Perform supervisory review of surveillance work, ensuring alerts are escalated, analysed, and cleared properly in a timely manner, documentation of alert conclusion and proper record keeping Investigate cases escalated, including driving discussions with traders/Desk Heads, collating market information to analyse alerts
- Advise and evaluate on parameters set for surveillance scenarios, ongoing review on adequacy of surveillance coverage and on new regulations
- Respond to Product Compliance’s request or queries for information in relation to trades to help identify possible misconducts
- At least 5-7 years of relevant surveillance/monitoring/review/audit work experience
- Analytical, attention to details, be able to spot and document irregular trends and patterns
- Good product knowledge on listed and structured products
About the organization
This bank maintains an excellent reputation and is dedicated to growing out Asia, regarding both business and their compliance set up. They have a very strong focus on career development and always bring in top tier talent.