Financial Crime Compliance AVP, CDD, Top EU Private Bank
Salary HKD500000 - HKD700000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 06 September 2016
This leading Private Bank is dramatically growing out their business worldwide, with a focus on Asia, where they are doubling their business. To support this growth, they are expanding their financial crime team, particularly in the due diligence side, in order to support the large increase of customers. They are looking to bring on board strong due diligence candidates with a private banking background, as part of their financial crime compliance team.
- Provide due diligence approvals for all client matters, including ensuring all account approval satisfied the required standards
- Provide Compliance advice to the PB business and supporting functions on CDD matters pertaining to new rules, regulations and initiatives including the necessary impact assessments
- Provide regional advisory support and ensure applicable global and regional standards are appropriately implemented locally
- Ensure any emerging trends or relevant control issues from the country is escalated to Regional FCC Management
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant AML/KYC experience within Private/Wealth Management Ban
- Strong understanding of AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients including business, client onboarding, operations and other general counsel colleagues etc.
About the Organization
Our client is a top tier investment bank, with one of the largest private banks in the world wide. They have a very strong reputation in the market and offer excellent career development.