Senior Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Salary HKD800000 - HKD1000000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Megan Craighead
Date posted 06 September 2016
This leading European bank is pioneering the way forward for financial crimes compliance, with their proactive Financial Intelligence Unit. They are expanding across the team, and hiring for manager and senior manager levels. Looking for decisive candidates with strong business acumen and a background in financial crimes and risk assessment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top institution and develop your career.
- Using a range of systems, you will undertake qualitative analyses of the banks client relationships to identify intelligence on financial crime risks.
- The role holder will be responsible for assessing this intelligence, determining the level of enquiry required and engaging with other colleagues in the Financial Intelligence Unit to enable further client review to take place.
- The role holder will also provide input to aid ongoing development of the systems in use with the Financial Intelligence Unit
- Outstanding analytical qualitative, investigative and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable aptitude for analysing complex, multi faceted banking relationships
- A keen interest in business and current affairs, including financial crime
- Strong financial crime background and keen sense for risk assessment
About the Organization
Our client is one of the biggest banking groups world wide and are consistently innovating in their approach to financial crime. This team is very diverse, both in terms of career backgrounds as well as culture. They have a team based approach and invite work life balance, with a work hard mentality.