APAC Business Manager (Global Markets)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 15 June 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/capital-markets 2022-06-16 2022-08-14 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring for a global financial institution for a business manager role reporting to the APAC Head of Equities. As a sole contributor you will be working with other functions to enable business to meet its strategic and business goals effectively and efficiently while ensuring compliance with the spirit and letter of applicable laws and regulations.
- Overseeing and ensuring accountability for management of the region’s portfolio of projects
- Working with the heads of business to drive revenue and cost decisions and strategies in APAC
- Coordinating the fulfilment of information requests that might arise from time to time from Group or from regulators, in cases where subject matter does not naturally fall to a single corporate function
- Identification and design of opportunities for improvement in the region’s management and governance processes
- Working with the HK Office Manager to oversee facilities management and office administration for HK office and regional oversight for other APAC offices
- Minimum 8 years of related experience gained in a fast paced global financial services/electronic trading firm.
- As experienced project manager, specifically demonstrating the ability to manage and lead cross-functional projects, engaging effectively with senior functional leads in the region and/or globally
- The ability to maintain an effective network of constructive cross-functional working relationships both at a regional and global scale
- Substantial experience in the formulation and execution of business goals and strategies
- Well-developed presentational skills, including effective communication skills (written & spoken) and the ability to produce quality graphics for inclusion in management and client report
- Familiar with industry’s change management processes and protocols
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2022A leading fund house is looking for a Deputy Head / Head of Product Development to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022You will be managing a team of professional in a major retail bank in Hong Kong looking after fraud risk management.